Friday 27 September 2013

Yves Rocher Pure Light Foundation Review

As you can see from my previous post I hoard collect samples, so seeing as I actually have so many of them I really need to start trying them. So this is were I thought maybe I should do some reviews on them, so its been decided that is what I am going to do.

So first up is the Yves Rocher Pure Light Foundation.




I have only recently discovered Yves Rocher and I am so glad I have. So when I received this sample I was really excited to try it.
First off they describe it as having radiance boosting rice extracts in the foundation and each time you use it, your skin regains vitality and becomes more luminous. I'm sold! who doesn't want there skin to regain vitality and radiance. The Colour I have is beige fair which is the perfect shade for me.The coverage of this foundation is very light and almost natural looking, you could build the product up if you wanted a medium coverage. I used my Real Techniques Face brush to apply the product, it went on smoothly and easily. I do suffer from dry areas around my nose and some products clog round that area but I was quite impressed this did not. I would use this foundation for the day time, as I much prefer a heavier foundation for a night out.

Overall I really like this product and would definitely consider purchasing this full size, especially as  Yves Rocher have this product on sale at the moment online for £11.90 instead £20.00. Bargain!!


Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this it looks great! And I've followed you, I would be really happy if you could check out my blog :) xx

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete