Saturday 27 August 2016

BzzAgent Neutrogena Hydro Boost

I was recently invited by BzzAgent to test and review the Neutrogena Hydro Boost. If you are not familiar with BzzAgent when you sign up there are lots of surveys to complete about you and your lifestyle, they then send you request of products they think will suit you to review. Once you have accepted they will send you your pack in the post with your product or vouchers for the product, you then use the product and review on there website or social media. 
I received my product about a week ago and have been using frequently ever since. I am actually loving it, its very light and refreshing. My skin feels really soft and fresh after use. One thing I am not too keen on is the smell, its not a bad smell, just not to my taste almost reminds me of bathroom cleaner.  Overall though I would highly recommend and would definitely purchase in the future.

Chelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment