Friday 4 October 2013

My Soap And Glory Collection

I seem to have quite an obsession with Soap and Glory products. I love everything about the brand. I always seem to get the Boots Christmas Soap and Glory offer of the week even if though I clearly don't need to. Oh well you can never have to many nice smelling products.

My Favourite Products are:
Perfect for summer, a moisturiser that gives you a lovely shimmer.

I have gone through so many tubs of this smooth, Creamy, and velvety intense body lotion. Its smells gorgeous, I suffer from dry skin and this stuff is amazing.

This foamy fruity body scrub is another Soap and Glory product that smells divine. My favourite body scrub at the moment.

I love hand cream especially coming into the colder months, I have so many different ones I use daily. This one has Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil and Marshmallows and definitely keeps my hands moisturised. 

This 3-In-1 daily-detox vitamin c with super fruit plum washes,soothes,cleans and scrubs  and leaves your face feeling refreshed and amazing.

This super volume mascara has becomes one of my everyday favourites. I love how much volume it gives my lashes and would definitely recommend this.


Chelsey x




1 comment: