Wednesday 9 October 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner Reveiw


I was sceptical when I first received this sample,how could this possibly work?. If you are like me and can not be bothered with your gruelling moisturising routine this is perfect for you. I have actually purchased this full size twice since using this sachet (I like to stock up when on offer). Its brilliant I think I am always going to have a bottle of this handy in my shower.
I use this product every time day, I always apply this product at the very end of my shower. Its very easy to apply like any other moisturiser, when product has been applied you just simply rinse the product off. I still tend to apply another moisturiser when out the shower but its not really needed so when I fancy a lazy day I can!. One last thing this product smells brilliant too!

Chelsey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment