Wednesday 15 January 2014

My Skincare Routine


I though I would share with you mu skincare routine. I really enjoy reading this kinds of posts and seeing what products other people use. Their are that many different products on the market I find it helps me choose products and see what works best with what.

 Morning 

Vichy Normaderm Deep cleansing P:urifying Gel
I use this every morning, you only need to smallest amount as it really lathers up. This makes my skin feel amazing.





La Roche-Posay Effaclar
I have seen a difference in my skin whilst using this I really like it. This bottle seems to be last forever too!. I have had this for about 6 months and use every morning and still 1/3 left.


Philosophy Hope in a tube
I have not been using this very long, I recently won some Philosophy products and this was one of them so I thought why not give it a go. I really like to consistency of the product .


Olay Total effect 7 in one
This is another product I have won recently and a new favourite of mine. Its smells fantastic and has quite a thick consistency, which I like. This also sinks into your skin really fast.


Night Time

Loreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution
I like to use this to remove my make-up when I get home from work. I do like it but it does not remove all of my make-up.


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser
I am a massive fan of Liz Earle products and always re purchase this 3 products. The polish does an amazing job of taking the rest of my make-up off, the toner makes my skin feel refreshed and I think the moisturiser is perfect for night for me. I have noticed a big difference in my skin using these 3 products and can not live without them.


Chelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment