Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Competition Wins!





These are what I have won in February :)

Method Washing Up Liquid I have no idea were this came from its just randomly turned up, think it may be from a Christmas advent as it is Holiday Scent.



Gorgeous Silver Heart Necklace Ador Jewellery facebook competition! Worth £25



                                              
Marc Jacobs Honey 50ml from Fragrance Expert Twitter Page Worth £40

I have also won but have no pictures of Dress from Wearall.com worth £9

Perfume Bundle from the Perfume shop for Valentines but have still not received these :(

Tickets to the Natonal Wedding Show and Wedding Fair Manchester

I do competitions as a hobby and to win all these prizes it does take a lot of time and effort but it all pays off when I win :)

Do you enter competition? would you like to see more of my wins?

Chelsey x














No comments:

Post a Comment